Participate in the maintenance of ongoing Quality System, in a production environment for Medical Device manufacturer. Inspect and document quality of in-process and final devices following established Quality Control procedures and standards. Verify completeness of quality records. Some bench testing and/or assembly utilizing adhesive materials may be required. Participate in non-compliant, parts investigations and disposition. Conduct formal internal audits of Calibrated equipment for the production department.
Required proficiency in setting up inspections; ability to interpret instructions, drawings, sketches and specifications for inspections; testing and sampling components, electronic devices and/or raw materials; utilizing measuring and quality inspection devices and tools; examining workmanship, proper installation, binding and alignment; preparing and maintaining necessary paperwork, recording defects as needed
• Associate degree or 1-2 years vocational training with HS diploma
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, FDA cGMP and/or ISO 13485 quality systems.
• Medical Device Experience Preferred
• Electronic Tech experience a Plus
• Disciplined Document Filing/Control skills a must
• Good writing/communications skills
• Good interpersonal skills required
Siemens - 13 months ago
Siemens AG (Siemens) is engaged in electronics and electrical engineering. During the fiscal year ended September 30, 2008 (fiscal 2008),...