New Contract Opportunity
Clinical SAS Programmer
12 month contract
- Ensure quality of personal work and the work of the team when acting as a Lead Programmer.
- Interact with project team members in related disciplines e.g. Clinical Data Management, Clinical and Biostatistics.
- Assume team member responsibilities, including representing Statistical Programming at internal project team meetings and with support from senior Statistical Programming staff at client meetings.
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to a good team spirit with a productive and professional environment.
- Assist with training, mentoring of Statistical Programmers under the supervision of senior Statistical Programming staff.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills, a proactive approach and a willingness to take decisions, seeking advice from senior Statistical Programming staff to confirm decisions when necessary.
- With guidance and sufficient experience prepare and review of Programming plans.
- Participate in the Statistical Programming review of Case Report Forms (CRF's), annotated CRF's, database structures and study related documentation (e.g. data validation guidelines).
- Develop and review SAS programs and output as required for the management of clinical trial data, the tabulation of data, preparation of patient data listings, graphical output, creation of derived datasets and statistical analysis of data as specified in the Statistical or Report Analysis Plans.
- Develop SAS programs for ad hoc tables and listings. Write, modify and maintain programs that produce diagnostics and listings for data review in support of Data Management.
- Review draft and final production runs for projects to ensure quality and consistency.
- Ensure the filing of study documentation is maintained to the standard required according to processes and acceptable for audit.
APPLY TODAY, referrals are welcome. High visibility position. Don't miss this opportunity. Send me your resume ASAP.
- BSc in a life science, mathematical or Statistical subject.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of SAS.
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of programming, program development and review.
- Experience in the development and review of SAS programs for management and reporting of clinical trial data.
- A good understanding of clinical trials processes.
- Full knowledge and understanding of the processes and procedures used within Statistical Programming.
- A basic understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all related disciplines, e.g. Biostatistics and Clinical Data Management.
- Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Self motivation and ability to work independently seeking direction when appropriate.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of work.
- Effective communication skills.
Call or email me for more details. Check out my Linkedin Profile, search for Paul Dai.
PaulTo find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com