Develop, maintain, and conduct training for internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Verio’s products, platforms, and procedures
- Ability to demonstrate practical knowledge and application of such
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Ability to assess training needs of individuals and the center as a whole
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Maintain Customer Care training documentation both on-line and in hard copy, updating at regular intervals.
- Develop technical training class for internal and external customers.
- Develop reusable training materials (video media, training documents, websites, or online training modules)
- Work with Product Management and Development to provide training and documentation for new and upgraded products/procedures in order to successfully assess impact and on-board for Customer Care
- Assist with Quality of Service team requirements
- Maintain project lists and timelines.
- Represent QA at interdepartmental or customer meetings.
- Identify and review training opportunities for the Customer Care staff.
- Conduct first level interview and agent selection for new hire on-boarding process
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as remote web instruction, classroom discussion/demonstration, one-on-one mentoring, multi-media presentation, and lectures
- Travel to deliver on-site training for external customers—domestic and abroad
- Performs other duties as assigned.