Senior .NET Developer
If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™ and developer of the award-winning iAPPS® Platform, has an immediate opening for a Senior .NET Developer who will work out of our Conshocken, PA office.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking member of the web development community with a minimum of 4+ years of experience using Microsoft Technologies. We seek someone with expertise in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) development skills. The .NET developer will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Engagements and will be responsible for the development and delivery of iAPPS® software implementations and custom web applications from concept to completion.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional locations throughout the U.S. and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Bangalore, India, Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Participate in the design, development, and at times, testing of web applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Maintenance of existing web applications.
- Develop software in accordance with agreed upon schedules and established best practices.
Bridgeline Digital Offers:
- Minimum 5+ years application development experience using Microsoft .NET Technologies
- In depth knowledge of:
- .NET 2.0 Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
- Microsoft Visual Studio/ Debugging Techniques
- SQL Server
- IIS / Hosting Environments
- Web Services
- HTML, XML
- Also helpful but not required:
- eCommerce Experience
- Microsoft Certification
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Microsoft Sharepoint Experience (Portal Server 2007)
- Microsoft Commerce Server Experience
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Competitive base salary and benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- Work with the newest development and digital engagement technologies
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture
All Fields Required
How Did You Hear About this Position
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bridgeline is a developer of leading edge Web application management software and award-winning interactive technology solutions that help...