TriZetto is a leading provider of healthcare technology for payers and providers. TriZetto facilitates integrated healthcare management with comprehensive solutions for core administration, health insurance claims processing, care management, IT hosting services, Medicare solutions and more. TriZetto’s innovative claims processing software streamlines claims administration to reduce costs and improve revenue cycle management
Responsible for Delivery of all Services across TriZetto for AMS/BMS Clients, thru Direct Reporting Channels and Indirect Relationships
• Partner with Client to ensure success for both Client and TriZetto. Accountable for tactical relationship with Clients. Overall ownership of client’s systems and solutions. Understand current and future client needs to help define and maintain client roadmaps. Responsible for implementing strategic initiatives.
• Provide day-to-day leadership of Service Delivery Team. Establish team priorities and ensure plans are created for timely resolution of priorities. Provide coaching and feedback for team members.
• Create and maintain metrics to monitor deployment success and ticket management. Ensure root cause analysis is performed for all unsuccessful deployments, outages, and performance degradations.
• Communicate effectively with Client and Service Delivery Team. Develop agenda and facilitate monthly client meetings. Escalation point for both Client and TriZetto.
• Advocate across TriZetto on behalf of Client for tactical issues.
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Healthcare Management, Business, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
• 5+ years related work experience
• Strong public speaker with exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Proven leadership abilities
• Client Facing Work Experience Preferred
• Health Care Background Preferred
• Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver clear and concise support performance reporting
• Demonstrated ability to Problem Solve and explain complex technical situations to various audiences
• Significant Travel required (25% - 75%), depending upon client
Please visit www.trizetto.com/careers for more information about the benefits and advantages of choosing a career at TriZetto.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Trizetto - 12 months ago
The TriZetto Group devotes itself to the companies that pay the doctor's bills. Targeting health plans, benefits administrators, and...