Seterus, Inc. is seeking a Senior Loan Fulfillment Manager who will be responsible for managing, developing and executing servicing strategies that will prevent credit loss and minimize forward roll rates for the highest risk assets managed by Seterus Inc. Loss Mitigation.
1. Ensures that internal operating procedures and organizational functions promote sound internal controls to mitigate regulatory, financial and operational risks
2. Fostering growth and development of a functional and leadership talent pipeline
3. Develops procedures that maximize operational efficiencies while maintaining sound internal controls
4. Ensures appropriate oversight, execution, and measurement of servicing pilots and initiatives
5. Implements meaningful operating standards that fully comply with investor and government agency servicing requirements
6. Partner with others across the company to provide and obtain needed data in a collaborative partnership
7. Responsible for encouraging the development of direct reports (through formal plans and work assignments) and enabling a culture of intellectual honesty and open communication
8. Provide on-going, timely feedback and coaching by means of informal meetings, mid-year discussions, and annual performance reviews
9. Ensure reports understand the goals of the business unit and the corporation and have an opportunity to contribute to those goals by acting as a role model
10. Integrates needs of business through collaborative partnering with internal business units through development and execution of a strategic vision for the servicing platform
11. Creates and integrates innovative approaches to businesses which are focused on reducing credit losses and increasing efficiency
12. Work with Vice Presidents and Directors in Servicer Management to identify drivers of deficiencies in servicer processes and to recommend strategies to improve performance
13. Regularly reviews various exception and performance reports for each unit.
14. Recognize and reward team members for their contributions and ensures that corrective action is implemented when necessary
15. Understand and implement Human Resource policies and procedures utilizing Human Resources as an integral business partner to achieve business goals
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent loss mitigation experience
2. 7-8 years of people management experience desired
3. Ability to create and set clear business unit goals and expectations that support corporate goals
4. Superior relationship management, communication (verbal and written), and presentation skills including extensive experience with executive level partnerships and relationships
5. Must be able to correlate varied data, draw accurate conclusions, communicate results of analysis and make recommendations as needed
6. Ability to create and/or review new policies and procedures and implement both in an environment with multiple priorities
7. Demonstrated skills in proactively partnering with multiple internal and external constituencies
8. Ability to delegate initiatives and monitor appropriately to ensure that results are achieved by holding others accountable
9. Ability to travel as needed
High School Diploma/GED
At least 7 years experience in people management
At least 6 months experience in correlating varied data, drawing accurate conclusions, communicating results of analysis and making recommendations
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 19 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...