Serves as the technical point of contact for all internal clinical resources, and all Customer resources involved in technical implementation. There should be no direct interaction with internal MEDHOST technical teams by clinical resources without involvement of the Technical Implementation Analyst.
Conducts technical research to support interaction and recommendations to architects (internal and external).
Conducts technical research to support testing and quality assurance.
Provides technical status updates to the Steering Committee or Project Management Office, to include: Project technical status, Item tracking, Risk identification and mitigation planning, and Control strategies.
The analyst is responsible for documentation, monitoring, and reporting upon item tracking. Item tracking is tracking of work required to complete tasks, and is required as a result of problems or changes in scope associated with the project.
Identification and mitigation of technical risk is the responsibility of the analyst through effective planning and development of corrective action strategies. Escalation of issues or risk is always accompanied by a fully developed corrective action strategy, with an emphasis on resolution that results in no negative impact to project timelines, quality, and cost. If necessary, requests for addition time or resources are submitted via a formal submission accompanied by required request detail and impact information.
Conducts initiation and planning activity that appropriately scopes the project’s technical vision, goals, and requirements. Appropriately involves project stakeholders and decision makers, documenting and publishing the results of the activity.
Diagrams logical topology of all technical systems.
Communicates in a non-confrontational, effective manner to achieve desired goals. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information logically and tactfully.
Communication must be objective, and employ effective methodologies to ensure Customer buy-in and compliance.
Adheres to the highest quality processes for change control management, ensuring appropriate documentation and dissemination of information.
Demonstrates exceptional listening skills to ensure all influencer perspectives are taken into account in achieving project goals and objectives, while ensuring early identification of technical implementation requirements and risk.
Conducts project closure activity, documenting and publishing closing deliverables for technical configuration, lessons learned, and transition of the implementation to support mode.
Ensures all technical documentation is current, and that content is effectively disseminated to all project team members and stakeholders.
Creates and maintains an effective structure for managing content and technical documentation, measured by consumption of information by project team members and stakeholders.
Conducts technical and business analysis for requirements and infrastructure.
Develops documentation to support internal processes such as training, knowledge base, and white paper.
Develop components or deliverables for product installation, testing, and configuration.
Primary resource for participation in architectural initiatives that involve technical and non-technical teams.
Documents issue resolution and procedural best practices and contributes to knowledge share.
25-50% travel required
Other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements/Skills (Education, Software, Hardware, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Requirements
- Has a minimum of 3 years of IT experience with a background in Technical Integrations.
- Has a profound understanding of what technology brings to the project, contributing to quality improvement efforts relative to technical architecture in support of implementation processes, and working with the following deliverables by project phase:
- Working knowledge of Windows application level, OS, network, and interfacing technologies
- Works well within the team structure
- Possesses a profound understanding of Microsoft networking, database design and administration, and client/server architectures
- Preferred experience with application development
- Exceptional customer service, communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal relationship skills required for interaction with contacts
- Ability to use data and logic to persuade others
- Possesses strong time management and organization skills
- High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions required
- Skill in promoting multidisciplinary collaboration; ability to act as a facilitator and change agent required
- Proactively seeks to expand knowledge and supplement skills through appropriate use of books, manuals, and other materials for self-study and point of need training.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and project coordination
- Prefer healthcare technology experience
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Industry standard technical and/or project management certification preferred
- Minimum of three-five years technical implementation experience
- Generally sedentary with some bending, stooping, lifting and reaching required
- 25-50% travel required
MEDHOST, Inc. - 23 months ago