Partners with segment marketing teams, global operations, product management groups, CRM and finance organizations to build product family demand plans that support segment P&L. Develops specific marketing plans and activities for specific products and segments to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Manages new product transition to minimize supply shortages and E&O.
Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery. Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
- Builds demand generation plan for all products within a segment.
- Utilizes knowledge of all product lines within a segment to create and manage product launch and transition plans.
- Manages product demand plan throughout entire product and customer lifecycle.
- Manages demand plan to prevent excess lead times as well as shortage/excess production levels.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives.
- Analyzes gaps to plan and evaluates impact to financial targets.
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
Integrates trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
- In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
- Thorough understanding of Dell business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
- Manages projects and program execution.
- Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
Opportunity/risk analyses Cost/benefit analyses Pricing models
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent.
Actively participates in setting area objectives to meet plans. Escalates matters of business risk. Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Anticipates operational, program, and implementation issues and develops preventative measures.
- Adapts projects, programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback.
- Work is guided by business plans for the discipline.
Guides completion of major projects or customer engagements.
- Manages critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
Presents facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions. Delegates clearly and comfortably.
- Allocates work and mentors others.
- Contributes to the area through delivery of end results and contribution to planning for the area.
- Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own field.
- Works across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
- Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels.
- Cultivates, develops and manages strong, lasting customer relationships at senior management level.
- May manage vendor relationships.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent analytical and business modeling skills.
- Extensive knowledge of excel and powerpoint.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of CRM.
- Understanding of market trends, dynamics and competitors.
- Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
About Dell Inc.:
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone.
We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
"LIAM4" "CBAM5" "MOAM5"
Dell - 15 months ago
Dell Inc. (Dell) is a technology company that designs, develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and supports a range of products. Its product...