Timing Analysis/Ckt Simulation Engineer
Job Description: Develops and tests Engineering Design Automation tools, creates flows/scripts to analyze and test design methodologies. Specifies materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects. Evaluates vendor practical capabilities to provide required products or services. Responsible for designing, deploying and testing efficiency of tools to utilize in achieving design goals and collaborating with design teams on methodology development. Design Automation Engineers are advocates of applying design methodologies to help execute projects effectively and successfully with high quality.
The Atom Products Division (APD) of the Intel Architecture Group (IAGa), is looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join the Atom CPU/SoC design automation (DA) performance verification team. The candidate will engage with the project design teams to develop and support various CAD tools and flows for static timing analysis and circuit simulation. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Mixed-mode standard cell and transistor level timing analysis and debug
- Timing model generation (.lib, bvr, etc))
- Circuit simulation
- Design analysis of memory arrays.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following behavioral skills:
-Problem solving skills
-Excellent written and spoken communications skills
-Ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals
The candidate must possess a BS with 3 years relevant experience/MS in Electrical Engineering with 1+ years of relevant experience. The candidate should have
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience with Very Large System Integration (VLSI) circuit and logic design fundamentals
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience with static timing analysis tools (Vendor tools and/or Intel internal CAD solutions preferred)
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience with scripting languages (Perl/tcl)
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience with UNIX*, including Shell programming
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience with data analysis
Dec 4, 2012
Dec 5, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...