Quality Engineer Position:
Kreisler is seeking a Quality Engineer that will interface with the operations, process engineering, tool design, and inspection departments to ensure that quality is built into the manufacturing process. The successful candidate should be familiar with the aerospace industry and have the ability to communicate across disciplines to ensure that all customer design requirements are fulfilled.
- Develops and implements standards and methods for in-process and final inspection.
- Develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Participates in non-conforming product Material Review Board process.
- Participates in root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Analyze non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Interface with process engineering and operations to ensure transfer of new products to production are accordance with customer specifications.
- Develops and conducts training for inspection departments on new products and aggressively works to continuously improve existing processes.
- Conducts internal audits, including close out audit findings and reports, determines proper corrective and preventative actions.
- Engineering or technical related degree.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Knowledge of Aerospace standards a plus.
Indeed - 17 months ago