RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
This is a contingent position based on funding from the customer.
- Using the Air Force-approved Instructional System Design (ISD) process, develops training curriculum, study outlines, and orientation materials to be employed during procedures and aircraft simulator training. Conducts instructional sessions, briefings, follow-ups, and proficiency checks on aircraft simulators in accordance with established USAF standards.
- Evaluates trainee progress and recommends qualification or additional training.
- Reviews simulator design and training effectiveness to provide maximum proficiency.
- Coordinates utilization schedules for training aircrew members and necessary engineering support.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate’s Degree
- Three years non-rated aircrew experience in the past six years
- SECRET clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years non-rated aircrew experience in the past nine years
- Top Secret clearance
- Applicants selected for this position will require an interim DoD SECRET clearance, background screening and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI .
Engility Corporation - 6 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...