- Prospect and manage the sales cycle for the AT&T Mobile Applications / Line of Business suite against a sales target
- Proactively manage the module or territory to drive solution penetration rates in line with stated standards.
- Apply the wireless data line of business sales framework within the context of the segment/module supported by the Application Sales Executive, and ensure this framework is executed by the front line account manager.
- Design Enterprise level solutions through consultative methods, leveraging the base of value proposition, case studies, work flow analysis, ROI, and Pilot Framework tools.
- Drive the sales engagement from a discovery stage to a clearly identified business value through deploying and implementation of the technical solution.
- Collaborate with Account Team Managers to develop strategic territory module plans, optimizing wireless data sales growth through successful penetration of target accounts.
- Position self as the wireless data solutions Subject Matter Expert (SME) in territory, demonstrating solution and market knowledge / awareness Gov / Ed customers.
- Proactively participate in account and opportunity reviews, detailing and articulating the needed actionable steps for deal closure.
- Drive knowledge transfer to the local sales and customers on new wireless data solutions through scheduled webinars, enablement activities and partner event plans.
- Establish a partner relationship with customers at Executive C-level, positioning AT&T as a trusted advisor and strategic planning resource for mobility concepts.
- Employ advanced and consultative selling techniques to achieve wireless data unit and revenue targets
- Create a strong network of internal/external resources per specific solution capabilities and be able to execute programs across functional organizations to successfully implement wireless data solutions.
- Oversee the deployment and implementation stage of a sales cycle, providing appropriate fulfillment resources where needed and project manage against expected timelines.
- Develop, document and share best practices for selling wireless data solutions, detailing the significant approach used to overcome competitive scenarios and customer challenges.
- Serve as the data lead on responses to RFP/RFQ requests and unsolicited proposals.
- Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of complex data products, solutions and competitive intelligence around pricing and market trends.
- Ability to evaluate business process that utilizes radio for group communication
- Knowledge of dispatch processes
- Understand discussions around control of costs
- Ability to determine and articulate value propositions
- Complementary experience in sales of field force automation and the articulation of the ROI
- Understanding of the dynamics of radio use vs cellular use in commercial and government customers
- Competitive knowledge of the 2 way radio marketplace (not necessary heavily in depth but an ability to learn)
- Ability to understand historical drivers for radio usage
- Ability to work with TCO models and sell to CFO and CTO levels
- Experience in selling dispatch / field force automation software solutions to the transportation / utility / government / field service industrie
Business Sales Solutions
District of Columbia-Washington
Jan 11, 2013, 1:49:00 PM
Jan 19, 2013, 12:59:59 AM
Senior Associate/Second Level Manager
AT&T - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...