DMI is a fast-growing IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm with break-through solutions for Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity, and industry-leading services in Strategic IT Consulting, Managed IT Services, Enterprise Application Development, and Health IT. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has enabled us to achieve more than 970% growth since 2009, and in 2012 we were recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the top 500 fastest growing companies in the Unites States. Our rapidly expanding client base includes all 15 Federal Executive Departments, and scores of commercial clients. Ranked as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington D.C. area by the Washington Business Journal, DMI offers our employees continual opportunities for personal and professional growth and enrichment. DMI is a rising star -- hitch up your wagon!
Careers at DMI
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is seeking a full time Senior Budget Analyst to support a major federal government contract. The government agency customer requires an experienced Budget Analyst to monitor financial resources and provide support for IT budgeting and capital planning processes. This support will be provided at the government site in Washington DC.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC)
- Assist with maintaining, updating, and developing the ProSight Portfolios for the (CPIC) process
- Provide ongoing project review, analysis, and reporting to government executives and managers as required
- Support Ad-Hoc Major Reporting Requirements, by coordinating IT budget issues with OMB, coordinating Ad-Hoc Major Reporting – OIG, OMB Inquiries, and GAO questions, and assist in the Development of required reports for OMB (Exhibit 53, Exhibit 300s, IT portion of Exhibit 52, IRM Plan, EA Description, IT CPIC Process Description, and OMB Dashboard updates
- Provide Oracle ProSight Training, as needed
- Provide User’s Guide/Training Materials for Oracle ProSight
- Support strategic IT budget planning processes; organize data submissions and presentations to internal and external customers
- Assist with preparing and collecting data for current and out year spending plans, prioritizing funding needs and writing narrative content
- Analyze submissions to determine trends, budgetary impacts and appropriate actions to resolve financial issues
- Support ongoing resource management life-cycle activities, including planning, data gathering, analysis, and reporting. This effort includes the development and documentation of required processes (including flow charting) and the use of customized tools to ensure the efficient planning, analysis and timely reporting of resources expended for projects and program execution
Required Education and Experience:
- Prepare monthly budget performance and financial reports for IT programs
- Support budget execution processes and funds distribution within IT programs at Headquarters and multiple field offices. Assist with maintaining detailed Funds Controls Spreadsheet / database, with portfolio, line-of-business, project, element, and sub-element details by center
- Provide Investment Control processes and procedures to Cost, Schedule, and Performance guidance, review, tracking and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant area
- 8-10 years of experience in a professional technical environment
- Knowledge of the federal government budget formulation and execution processes (NASA experience is preferred)
- Conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and client focus a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance, if required
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.