Designs New Hire training document and programs, including new hire orientation, position specific training, and technical training. Supports the goal of establishing and developing internal talent of the organization as a critical component in accomplishing business goals.
- Serves as an active participant in the development of basic analysis, identification of concerns, and the validation of observations and risks that lead to solutions for complex issues.
- Presents recommendations to moderately complex challenges or business needs.
- Assesses situations and supports decisions by researching, validating and organizing a variety of defined and undefined observations or issues in a fact-based detail-oriented manner.
- Tends to take action that is consistent with available facts and documented processes, guidelines, and practices.
- May provide recommendations on escalated issues.
- Coordinates work based on established and understood procedural expectations.
- Through general direction and previous experience, may independently negotiate timelines with stakeholders to accommodate fluctuating workloads and demands.
- 50%: Analyze, design, develop, and implement training curriculum to effectively train team members.
- 5%: Design training materials for training curriculum.
- 10%: Facilitate training for training curriculum.
- 5%: Evaluate training participation, application and implementation to adjust future training strategies accordingly.
- 10%: Develop partnerships with senior leaders and subject matter experts to aide in the developing and facilitating of training programs.
- 10%: Oversees work of training resources including subject matter experts and designated on-site trainers.
- 10%: Assist in training program development for key training initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of experience designing and delivering training programs in a large organization.
- Professional experience in instructional design technologies.
- Proficient in graphic design technologies.
- Experience in the retail industry.
- Ability to travel may be required.
Headquartered in Englewood, CO, Sports Authority is one of the largest full-line sporting goods retailers, with 467 locations across 41...