1) Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
2) Works on problems/projects with moderately complex scope.
3) Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
5) Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
6) Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
Healthcare II for Provider ACA.
This position is located in Delaware and will support the Delaware XIX customer.
This is a new project and may require support of system testing. Minimum of 3 years of
Provider Outreach and Education experience required.
MMIS experience required.
Additional skills needed include:
minimum of 3 years of Healthcare industry knowledge specific to provider enrollment, credentialing and revalidation, knowledge of CMS guidelines including Section 6401 of the Affordable Care Act, computer proficiency with experience in Outlook and Microsoft Suite, excellent communication skills - written and verbal, experience with statistical reporting.
HP - 18 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...