Executive Assistant- Cardiology Associates
Department: Cardiology Associates - Irving Street - Admin
Schedule: Full Time, Benefited
Job Details - 1-2 years experience required
Cardiology Associates seeks an Executive Assistant. This position will provide executive administrative support to our VP of Operations and DC Director of Operations and will be based in our DC office.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision, have exceptional problem skills, and be a self-starter with strong correspondence skills. The ideal candidate must also be able to maintain and develop good working relationships with a diverse customer base that includes outside vendors, employees, physicians, hospitals, and charitable organizations.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic, growing, and prestigious cardiovascular practice!
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- providing executive and administrative support by scheduling appointments and
- providing executive administrative support for projects by gathering data,
conducting financial analysis and preparing appropriate supporting documentation
- developing and refining presentations
- maintaining physicians’ schedules to ensure physician coverage at clinical offices
- maintaining and distributing physician’s vacation summaries and tracks leave
- coordinates and oversees the physician credentialing process for the practice
- minimum two years secretarial experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- experience using computerized scheduling system
- demonstrated ability to operate multi-line telephone system
- demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- demonstrated organizational and filing skills
- demonstrated problem-solving, interpersonal, oral, and written
Established in 1979, Cardiology Associates, LLC, includes the area's most experienced and respected cardiologists and vascular surgeons. We are proud of our reputation as healers and leaders in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
We recognize the needs of our patients and strive to provide comprehensive Cardiovascular Care, enabling our patients to have full and active lifestyles. We collaborate with the finest hospitals to provide the best in acute, long-term, and preventive care.
HR Use Only: *CB*
HR Use Only: *MNSR*
Facility Location: Cardiology Associates LLC - Washington, DC
Medstar Health - 17 months ago