- Perform engineering analysis and design of Cold Box structures, structural steel frames, equipment foundations, supports for process equipment and pipe supports.
- Prepare structural calculations, specifications and reports.
- Coordinate with other engineers and designers to produce structural calculations and specifications and review detail drawings.
- Provide onsite and offsite construction support and respond to fabricators’ needs.
- Experience with the analysis and design of structural steel frames, weldments, foundations, and pipe supports for industrial facilities.
- Experience with STAAD structural analysis program.
- Must be familiar with national design codes and standards (AISC, ACI, ASCE-7, IBC and UBC).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software.
- AutoCAD of Intergraph experience a plus.
- Experience with pipe stress analysis a plus.
- Experience with Math ACD a plus.
- Experience with ALGOR FEA software a plus.
- Willingness to travel as required to fulfill responsibilities of lead structural engineer.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3 years Structural Engineering experience
- PE certification a plus
Chart Industries - 2 years ago