Administration of research awards granted to Principal Investigators (PIs), including monitoring for fiscal compliance and providing direct financial advisory services. Position requires knowledge of federal, state, and private reporting requirements, including but not limited to OMB circulars A-110, A-122, and A-133 (administrative and audit requirements for educational and non-profit institutions) as well as institutional guidelines. Requires extensive collaboration with Office of Sponsored Research and Office of Grant and Contract Accounting staff as well as PI's.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Two to three years experience in some phase of administration of grant accounts and/or bookkeeping experience.
- Preferred grant accounts management experience and understanding of the effort reporting requirements of the Federal Government.
- Requires excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and office organization procedures
- Ability to communicate, interpret policy to others and apply instructions to assigned activities
- 4 years ago - save job
The H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, founded in 1986, is a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer...