The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
This is an hourly position that is part of the Disney Vaction Club (DVC) sales organization and is responsible for transporting guests to and from the DVC Preview Center. As an integral part of the sales “value chain” drivers must be able to perform a pre-sale presentation warm up during transports that may include storytelling and Disney trivia and they must learn a basic level of knowledge regarding Disney Vacation Club membership. Responsible for van maintenance including but not limited to washing, waxing and fueling. Candidates must be flexible and willing to work various roles within the sales operation including, but not limited to: maintaining sales collateral, assisting in the sales center operation by checking guests in and out, giving model tours, dispatching vans, distributing and maintaining incentive inventory.
- Ability to speak fluently in Japanese and English
- Possess a valid state of Hawaii driver license and a clear driving record
- Demonstrated strong Guest service skills
- Demonstrated stong verbal communication skills with the ability to engage Guests
- Ability to work independently yet positively contribute to a team environment
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule including weekends, overtime and holidays
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Ability to reduce relationship tension prior to sales process through being proficient at storytelling and high level of cast to guest engagement
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa and the surrounding area
- Demonstrated knowledge of Disney Vacation Club
- Previous experience driving passengers/Guests
- High school degree or equivalent
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.