Athletic Trainer / ATC
- This position is FULL TIME with BENEFITS. Very Competitive Salary!
- Must be available evenings and weekends as needed.
- Position is for time frame Feb 11, 2012 until the end of the team's season. (Approx 6 mos) Opportunities for work between seasons possible pending continued growth of sports medicine program in the area.
- It is for work with an Arena Football Team. . .pro sports. Must eat, sleep, and dream football!
- Background with college/semi-pro/professional football required.
I WILL LEAD THE WAY.
At Physiotherapy Associates you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will receive support and training for career growth and development. You will have access to innovative tools and resources and work in a positive environment. In our high-performance culture you will be recognized and rewarded for your achievements, as well as receive a total rewards package which includes competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program. Additionally you will have the opportunity to give back to your community and make a positive impact locally and at the national level with our community partner, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. At Physiotherapy Associates our goal is to Be The Best. We invite you to join Physiotherapy Associates and be a part of making a difference in the lives of our patients and the communities in which we live and work.
I will stand out.
We currently have a great opportunity for an Athletic Trainer tojoin the Physiotherapy Associates team .
As an Athletic Trainer you will:
- Establish and maintain medical files for athlete involved including but not limited to injury, treatment, rehabilitation and communication.
- Determine the successfulness of rehabilitation programs and adapts as necessary.
- Administer proper athletic training techniques prior to games and practices to decrease risk of injury as well as determine when an injured athlete has been rehabilitated to the extent that such techniques are no longer necessary.
- Assist the team physician and coach in determining when an injured athlete can safely return to participation and competition.
- Assist coaching staff in establishing conditioning exercises and programs to promote, perform and reduce the likeliness of injury.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- National Athletic Trainers Association Certification and state licensure required.
- Position requires a minimum of two years job-related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Prior clinical experience a must.
- Strong communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized verbal and written interactions with patients and co-workers.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
I will keep growing .
I will look ahead.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plans that you can customize to meet individual or family needs
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- 401(k) savings plan, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts and adoption assistance.
- Excellent career development opportunities
Physiotherapy Associates is the nation’s foremost provider of outpatient rehabilitation services. Physiotherapy Associates employs an industry-leading team of physical therapists and healthcare practitioners who are dedicated to high-quality patient care. The company provides physical therapy, industrial rehabilitation and orthotics and prosthetics services to millions of patients each year across the United States. With more than 600 clinics throughout more than 30 states, Physiotherapy Associates is national in scope, local in care.
Visit www.physiocorp.com to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities to BeTheBest@Physio. Follow us on Twitter (@physiocorp) or become a Physio fan on Facebook.
I will make a difference in the lives and communities I touch.
keywords : athletic trainer, Athletic Trainer, ATC, Certified Athletic Trainer, atc, sports rehabilitation, healthcare, health care, therapy, rehab, outpatient, rehab setting, rehabilitative, physical therapy, rehabilitation, clinic, sports medicine, school athletic trainer, coach, coaching
Physiotherapy Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Empowering our patients to achieve their goals. Comprised of the nation’s best clinicians and practitioners. Providing world-class...