Our sponsor, a large pharmaceutical company, is seeking a Manager, Clinical Data Management for their full-time, permanent need.
- Develop and implement SOPs, departmental guidelines, data standards and other activities to ensure database quality control and compliance of data management activities
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate data management applications for each project
- Ensure documentation, verification, validation, implementation and utilization of regulatory-compliant systems and programs in performing clinical data management activities
- Participate in study planning and ensure timely initiation of data activities, including CRF design, database design, edit check, etc.
- Integrates query responses into the clinical database. Generate queries on omissions, errors, and discrepancies of data to obtain clarification
- Ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy of clinical databases and data reporting
- Support and influence the team to effectively manage information flow, data collection, review and clarification activities
- Ensure organization, maintenance and archival of clinical study data
- Input and compile data, generate data summary reports, and develop graphics
- Perform basic statistic analysis