We are looking for a Critical Facilities Manager to support a customer’s critical data center located in Louisville, KY. The Critical Facility Manager will be responsible for monitoring compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with Lee Technologies’ policies and procedures. Position may involve after hours or weekend work when required. This is an exempt position. |
• Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations.
• Operate and perform both routine and emergency service on a variety of state of the art critical systems, including but not limited to; medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, mechanical heat rejection systems, computer room air handlers, fire detection/suppression and building monitoring systems.
• Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to.
• Supervise the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that preventative maintenance and emergency repairs are performed as specified and on schedule.
• Perform quarterly reviews with team members to set and evaluate goals and will be responsible for administrating their time sheets, leave requests and expense reports.
• The successful candidate should have at least a two year degree or certificate in applied electricity, electronics or mechanical systems, three years experience in the facility maintenance industry (or equivalent).
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short-term and Long-term Disability
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare, Dependent Care, and Premium-only
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off Bank
• Educational Assistance (Job & Non-Job)
• Volunteer Opportunities: Paid, Unpaid and Matching Gifts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Referral Bonuses
We are committed to building and fostering a diverse workforce, EOE, AAE-M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Lee Technologies does not discriminate based on genetic information or because of the individual’s refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment reference check.
Lee Technologies - 2 years ago