Develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of hotel. This position is designed to find new business and saturate existing accounts/segments for new contacts resulting in new business for the participating hotels specifically targeting Group and Catering business for the hotel. In addition to the responsibility as liaison for the customer from Sales to Event Management.
1. Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times. Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
2. Excellent time management, self management and self motivation. Must be organizationally savvy with a keen focus on detail.
3. Must be able to to fill schedule with continuous stream of customer contacts on property, on location or via the telephone and internet.
4. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and determine action plans to meet those goals. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
5. Develop new business through obtaining accounts from competition, lateral development of existing accounts and contacting new customers in the market. The solicitation of new and saturation of existing business should be through a combination of appointments, telemarketing, site tours, constant prospecting and networking.
6. Development of company/segment focused monthly recognition per property i.e. Company of the Month program, Cookie of the Month
7. Coordinate and participate in bi-annual sales blitzes per hotel/market
8. Prepare weekly sales and productivity reports communicating customer contacts/opportunities for the week.
9. Own and follow up on all details of customer events from booking to follow up
10. Benchmark competition for catering best practices and make recommendations to properties
11. Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
12. Develop strong relationships with on property sales and food and beverage staff to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals
13. Ensure property follow up and communicate customer needs and profiles so seamless hand off can occur.
14. Participate in all property specific customer functions.
15. Knowledgeable of all Delphi functions and consistent use of Sales Forms i.e. saturation work sheets, QIC and Pre-call planning
16. Involvement in Community Activities and Hotel Programs important.
17. Attend, participate and contribute to all Sales Strategy and Sales Team meetings.
18. Attend any brand required training as well as other meetings requested by the General Manager or Director of Sales or Catering.
19. Clear understanding of specific targeted business for the brand
20. Inform Director of Catering of potential opportunities/concerns with clients and progress of special projects.
21. Carry out any reasonable request by Management that you are capable of performing.
22. Ensure clear communication between departments.
23. Represent Concord Hospitality, in a professional manner at all times.
24.Complete weekly expense reports and submit to Director of Catering.
25.Comply with company policies and procedures.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Please see above
Concord Hospitality - 19 months ago