Requires a bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: social work, counseling (including addiction counseling), nursing or psychology, and two years of professional therapeutic counseling experience; OR a master’s degree in one of the listed fields.
Preference will be given to those with experience in sex offender and/or correctional population, criminal background experience and/or training.
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation Contact: Kerry Wicks
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950) . Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on the closing date by 5:00 pm or before the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: email@example.com
Employing Unit: North Dakota State Hospital
Section: Behavioral Health Services
Telephone Number: 701-253-3201
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
Positions in this class provide case management, crisis intervention and group therapeutic counseling services to individuals, families, and clients at state hospitals, institutions, clinics, group or nursing homes, human service centers, and related facilities. These services include the assessment and treatment of complex cases such as mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders.
The ND Department of Human Services offers challenging work opportunities, a full range of employee benefits including a comprehensive employer-paid health plan, paid leave, a retirement plan, flexible work hours, and more. For more information, contact our website at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/benefits.aspx .
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State Government - 17 months ago