Fremont Area Medical Center differs from other local healthcare facilities in many ways - our high level of technology, our extensive skills, our specialized care, just to name a few. But above all, we know our employees, volunteers, and Medical Staff take pride in providing exceptional service to their friends, family, and neighbors - our patients. We would like you to join our progressive team!
The successful candidates will be committed to:
Minimum qualifications include:
- Setting the standard for excellence in the delivery of patient care, patient safety and quality of the healthcare experience.
- Leading the introduction of innovative delivery of care and quality improvement.
- Improving patient experiences and satisfaction.
- Creating an environment of teamwork and support.
- Graduate from an accredited Diploma School of Nursing/College of Nursing with an ASN or BSN required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- No less than one year of RN experience in Acute Clinical Nursing.
- Knowledge of computer resources.
- Proficiency in nursing practice.
- Exceptional ability to be self-directed.
- Outstanding ability to communicate with a wide variety of disciplines.
Fremont Area Medical Center offers a benefits program designed to assist our employees with taking care of themselves as well as their families. These benefits include the following:
RN to BSN paid after one year of employment!
- Health Plan, Dental plan and Vision Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Medical Expense Reimbursement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Dependent Care Expense Reimbursement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Benefits
- On-Site Wellness Center
- Free YMCA Membership
- Tuition Assistance
- Retirement Plans
- Discounts on FAMC Services
Fremont Area Medical Center - 18 months ago