As a Speech-Language Pathologist at Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you can really care for your patients – and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 1,000 health care facilities in 25 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable Speech-Language Pathologist like you, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist I at Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you will:
As one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package from day one, including:
- Use the latest assessment tools, clinical interventions and treatments with outpatient, short-term rehabilitation and long-term inpatient populations
- Help patients with dysphasia improve and manage their condition
- Help patients with neurological impairments and/or dementia communicate and socialize with their families, caregivers and communities
- Design and implement real-life therapeutic scenarios to help patients with cognitive-linguistic deficits develop executive-functioning and problem-solving skills
- Help hearing-impaired patients better communicate at home and in their communities
- Use discharge planning skills to promote independence, maximize function and return patients to their homes
Interested in Traveling? Call to learn more about the Genesis Rehab Services internal traveler program, The Passport Program!
- Medical/dental/vision insurances
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Voluntary insurance programs
- 401(k) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Extensive paid leave for holidays
- Service awards
- Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
- Graduate of a Speech-Language Pathology program accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology; Master’s degree required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or eligibility for CCC
- Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) opportunities available
- Hold or be eligible for state-required licenses and certifications, where appropriate