Brink’s, Incorporated is the premier provider secure logistics solutions, including transportation, ATM servicing, currency processing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Account Manager.
The Account Manager is responsible for increasing revenue for all lines of service (Armored, ATM, Currency, Coin & CompuSafe) within the region, the area and assigned branches. The scope of this position includes managing internal and external activities that are necessary to acquire, maintain and grow profitable customer relationships for the assigned Brink’s branches. The Account Manager is also tasked with account maintenance and business development of existing customer relationships.
• Achieve monthly sales objectives by conducting sales prospecting and meeting with existing customers to understand their specific needs and provide value-added service solutions
• Renew all customer contracts 90 days prior to the expiration date; improve the terms of agreement to meet specific Brink’s needs when renewing contracts, particularly when profitability can be favorably impacted
• Participate in the region’s budgeting and planning process by forecasting revenue, performing market analysis, and projecting impact of new and existing customer developments
• Develop and execute strategic business plans for major accounts, including assessing where other product lines can be utilized
• Communicate market developments and trends that will assist in determining marketing strategy for the area, region and assigned branches
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years of business-to-business service industry sales experience
• Experience working in, or selling to, the financial industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Excellent customer service
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Business acumen
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Brink’s, Incorporated is the world’s premier provider of secure solutions – including global transportation and storage...