Restaurant prep cooks/ cooks are responsible for food production in one of our many restaurant concepts including Arby's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Subway, Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, Huddle House, Moe's and Chester's Chicken. Candidates for this position are responsible for ensuring top-notch quality in all of our food products while working with fellow employees to keep our restaurants clean and providing customers with fast, friendly service.
What Are We Looking For?
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they
need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. However, there are some prerequisite skills
we are looking for:
If you have the skills we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J !
- Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to cleanly and safely manage and prep food
- Ability to maintain brand processes and policies
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Our benefit package is among the very best:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 401(k) with 60% match
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible spending account
- Nation-wide medical plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
Medical Benefits Available to Part-Time Employees!
Pilot Travel Centers - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...