Senior Control System Engineer opening within the Controls & Electonics Organization.
will sponsor and/or transfer a visa
relocation costs will be paid for
As a Senior Control System Engineer in our Controls and Electronics Organization, you will utilize your expertise in system modeling, advanced signal processing, data acquisition, and control system. Your superb technical abilities and passion in new technology development, excellent communication skills, and capabilities to work cross functions will make you successful in this position. This position may be filled at an entry or higher level depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
You will develop advanced estimation or control algorithms through system modeling from concept, prototyping, testing and validation to production. You will apply your solid understanding of the system physics with mathematical modeling and simulations to shape future products by proving design feasibility through physicals, mathematical analysis, simulation, and verification testing. You will also work closely with product development engineers, marketing, suppliers and manufacturing to ensure your algorithms meet the customers and products needs and requirements.
As a senior control or system engineer, you will be a leading contributor to the development and realization of client's electronics strategy, and have the opportunity to strengthen your leadership and technical skills while providing guidance to electrical engineers within client around the world.
What You Need to Succeed
o In-depth knowledge of linear and modern control systems,
- M.S. or Ph.D. in an engineering specializing in Advanced Control Systems. While we are open to any relevant degrees, a candidate with experience in mechatronics, robotics, or adaptive control techniques will be a perfect match for this position. Other areas of control such as robust control and non-linear control will also be considered.
- 3+ years experience with production development especially development of advanced control and/or estimation algorithms in real-world applications. New graduates with practical experience can also apply.
- The candidate should have experience with proven:
o Working knowledge of adaptive control techniques such as state observer, parameter estimators, system identification, and controller design,
o Proven capabilities and interest in physics-based system modeling in regard to mechanical, thermal, fluid, and electrical systems.
o Working knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and associated tool boxes, (i.e. state flow, signal processing, control, etc)
o Hands-on experience in software/hardware interfacing, advanced data acquisition and control systems such as dSPACE, XPC, Labview, etc.
o Experience in embedded controls using DSP or microcontroller is highly desirable.
- Strong team working and communication skill
- Highly self motivated with passion for development and application of new technologies in production.
Global Career Connection - 9 months ago