Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is a premier quick service restaurant franchisor with a leading position in the coffee, bakery and ice cream segments of the QSR category. With more than 15,000 points of distribution in 44 countries, and approximately 150 years of combined history, our brands are two of the most loved around the world.
Dunkin’ Donuts – the largest coffee and baked goods restaurant in the world, with loyal customers in 30 countries.
Baskin-Robbins – the world's largest hard serve ice cream franchise .
For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com .
Brief Description We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Operations Manager to join our team!
The Manufacturing Operations Manager has responsibility for between 25 highly complex Central Manufacturing Locations (CML’s) covering RI, CT, Syracuse, NY, Keane, NH, Scranton, PA and Albany, NY. Their supporting role, with guidance from their supervisor, is to uphold the standards and reputation of the brand while enhancing operational excellence and franchisee profitability. The incumbent will support the opening of retail shops through the creation of capacity and competence in their CML’s. They create growth opportunities through effective business planning, continual evaluation and coaching, and build effective relationships through mutual trust and respect. They will also gain experience through managing the new CML opening process starting with the responsibility meeting through post opening assessment. They will use operational assessment tools to evaluate and assist franchisees in maintaining Dunkin' standards to improve the guest experience. Will support Corporate Quality Improvement initiatives by following up with the CML’s to ensure appropriate actions have been taken. Acts as Trainer and manages training checklist for each facility.
Detailed Description The primary accountabilities for this position include:
Job Requirements The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following :
- Works with their franchisees on new product introductions and new CML openings.
- Evaluates cost per dozen and identifies roadblocks to controlling production costs and takes appropriate action for solving issues.
- Advises the franchisees in the implementation and execution of Dunkin' Brand tools, processes, and systems.
- Manages personal expenses, follows all policies and required procedures, and documents all franchisee interactions.
- Ensures operating systems and training discipline are in place in each CML.
- Conducts operational audits and collects facility data as directed by the MOM IV.
- Minimum 3 years manufacturing experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- QSR experience a plus
- K nowledge of donut production techniques and equipment use
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, project, Access, Powerpoint, Mappoint and production manufacturing software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking the link below. You can also view all jobs on our career site at https://careers.dunkinbrands.com .
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Professional Area Manufacturing
Dunkin' Brands - 9 months ago
Doughnuts and ice cream make sweet bedfellows at Dunkin' Brands Group. The company is a leading multi-concept quick-service restaurant ...