Systems Validation Engineer
This position provides a challenging technical opportunity to validate new high-performance Solid State Drive products. In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Define coverage requirements and test methodologies for product features.
Develop and execute validation test suites on Solid State Drive configurations at the system level.
Debug failures at the system level, collect bus traces and interpret high level failures.
Implement various system automation projects in a mixed system environment.
Drive continuous improvements into existing validation test suites and methodologies.
You must possess a Bachelor's Degree in a computer related field with at least 3 years of experience or a Master's Degree in a computer related field.
Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent knowledge of PC architecture and the ability to integrate various system components (HW, BIOS, OS, Drivers, etc.) and validate to test plan specifications.
- The candidate must be familiar with test development in a validation environment and be able to build comprehensive system level test plans.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems is required.
- Enterprise level system architecture is a plus.
- Server operating system and VMWare experience is a plus
- General knowledge of storage bus protocols such as SATA, SAS, Fibre Channel or SCSI. Working knowledge of similar serial bus protocol is acceptable.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Must be able to determine next steps within the scope of work being done.
- Must be self motivated and able to work with others.
- Must possess good planning skills and the ability to adapt to workload changes.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to effectively communicate status of tasks in various forums.
Oct 30, 2012
Oct 31, 2013
Employees in Intel's NVM Solutions Group deliver solutions that are transforming computing across all segments from data centers to Ultrabooks. They invent, develop, bring to market and support customers with leading-edge NAND flash memory and system level solutions such as solid state drives (SSDs). SSDs are accelerating performance for gaming enthusiasts, reducing total cost of ownership for IT managers of data centers and improving security and reliability for businesses. This dynamic group is strategically positioned to become the leading Non-Volatile Memory solution supplier for the compute segment and is a key to expanding markets and continuing the growth for Intel.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 22 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...