At Liberty Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services , we promote a challenging, but rewarding opportunity in a caring environment. Our Liberty Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center of Rowan County is located in Salisbury, NC.
We are currently seeking experienced:
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES (LPN)
Job Description :
- Assists in direction of nursing services for unit/hall, in accordance with the Nursing Practice Act, and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Delegates duties to professional nurses and non-professional nursing personnel and monitoring work performance under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Observes patients for symptoms and/or reactions, including general physical and/or mental condition for signs, which may be indicative of adverse change.
- Assists with notifying attending physician of emergencies and death of patients in the unit. Implements orders of changes in orders as instructed or ordered by physicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse, graduated from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must have a current, valid license from the North Carolina Board of Nursing and submit proof of license renewal every other year.
- Must be willing to work as charge nurses, and work as needed during emergencies to assure adequate coverage.
- Must provide quality nursing care to patients, follow doctors orders, and have a genuine interest in geriatric nursing.
Must be CPR certified yearly.
- Must attend in-service training and other staff meetings as required.
Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Apply here or send resume to:
Liberty Healthcare & Rehab Services
Attn: Recruiting Dept.
2334 South 41st St.
Wilmington, NC 28403
Fax: (910) 815-4356
Liberty Healthcare Companies - 19 months ago