Auto req ID: 2430BR Job Title: Facility Technician Area of Interest: Facilities Location Name: 00228 Summerlin - NV Address: 2090 Village Center Circle City: Summerlin State: NV Zip Code: 89134 Job Description: GENERAL SUMMARY: Primary responsibility is to repair and maintain all buildings and equipment in assigned facilities, including operation of all club areas, earning acceptable Audit scores and preventative maintenance on equipment and facility
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Club and Equipment Maintenance
2. Preventative Maintenance
- Ensures proper operation of all club areas including: Exterior and Entrance areas, Sales Area, Racquetball Courts, Exercise and Cardio Rooms, Weight Rooms, Locker Rooms, Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Baby-sitting Area, Aerobics Room, Employee Break Room, Storage Room and any other areas that are located within 24 Hour Fitness leased space
- Maintenance of (or oversees outside service provider maintenance) pool/spa to ensure proper chemical balances and drains and cleans spas after hours as needed
- Performs monthly fire extinguisher checks
- Works closely with the Service Manager and General Manager to discuss club maintenance needs and repairs, conducts a daily walk-through with the Service Manager, and maintains a Maintenance Log and ensures follow through and communication on these items
- Conducts a daily safety walk-through of the Facility to identify and address any immediate safety concerns. Meets with the District Facilities Technician Manager on a regular basis in the club to do a walkthrough in the club and to receive hands on support, training and direction from the DFTM.
- Conducts a thorough inspection in the facility on a weekly basis to ensure facility and equipment adheres to 24 Hour Fitness standards
- Reviews 24 Hour Fitness General Inspection Audit for assigned club and makes necessary arrangements for repair issues pertaining to safety and maintenance
- Works closely with the DFTM to address issues which arise from the Audit and to meet the Division's Inspection Score goal
- Works on special projects as directed by the District Facilities Technician Manager.
- Maintains the history file on all equipment.
- Procure repair parts, materials, tools, and equipment.
- Performs monthly OSHA safety checks as required on the OSHA / PM guidelines.
- Has been trained in and follows all OSHA, company and Facilities department safety guidelines on a daily basis.
- Performs preventative maintenance as directed by 24 Hour Fitness Corporate Office and individual manufacturer specifications
- Maintains a log of Preventative Maintenance
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Will need to communicate with Facilities Management Personnel, all Club Personnel, Members, and Manufacturer's Service Representatives,
- Attends Area meetings
- Attends Area training sessions and equipment vendor training sessions as directed by
- Reports any substandard cleanliness issues to the Operations Manager District Facilities Technician Manager.
- Maintains and is responsible for Petty Cash
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: If a qualification is not REQUIRED, indicate that it is (preferred).
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
2) Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Must be highly organized and able to handle a multi-task environment
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and an excellent work ethic
- Diligence and a strong understanding of liability issues and personal and/or public injury related to satisfactory completion of the above listed duties a must Please indicate the level of any technical skills required of the position (i.e., exposure to, general understanding, in-depth knowledge, etc.). Please mention any specific computer related knowledge.
- Also list non-technical competencies required to handle the job responsibilities (e.g. attention to detail, leadership skills, communication skills, problem solving/analytical abilities, time management skills).
3) Minimum experience:
- Must complete all Facilities Management Technician Training Modules as they are offered
4) Physical Requirements:
- 1-2 years experience in operations/maintenance preferred
- Previous experience in health club maintenance strongly preferred
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
- Duties may include physical effort, including the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., bending, squatting, reaching, or being on feet for long periods of time
- Duties include exposure to pool chemicals, cleaning supplies, and periodic grease/oil from cardiovascular equipment
- Must be available for overtime work
- Must maintain suitable transportation
- Must maintain basic tool set (as listed ) and inventory them monthly
- Must report to work in a 24 Hour Fitness approved uniform
24 Hour Fitness - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard -
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chain, began as a one-club operation in 1983....