JOB ID 48693
In accordance with the needs of the ages of the population served by KKI, the Tester II for CARD (REACH) will administer experimental and standardized tests, interpret results and make appropriate recommendations. The Tester II will also score tests, code data, participate in reliability trials, and other related research responsibilities.
1. Assess infants and children using standardized and non-standardized assessment instruments, as part of the research protocol.
2. Score tests, write summary reports in timely manner, inform parents of results, and make appropriate referrals and recommendations.
3. Assist with subject recruitment and maintain ascertainment database.
4. Assist with the development of coding schemas, and code research data.
5. Participate in reliability trials and maintain reliability on test protocols and coded data. 6. Assist with the development of and revision of Research protocols.
7. Assist with ensuring that Research protocols and HIPAA/IRB standards are adhered to.
8. Assist families by providing support for examiner during dysmorphology exams and the collection of biosamples.
9. Assist with manuscript and grant submissions.
10. Perform related research activities.
- MA/MS in Psychology, SLP, Special Education or related field required.
- Must have experience with children with Autism • Must have experience conducting standardized assessments with children with disabilities. • Must have experience in a research settings.
Kennedy Krieger Institute - 4 years ago