At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Mobile Governance Architect to join our team in Boston, MA (or anywhere in US).
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
NTT DATA is seeking a Mobile Governance Architect to join our Mobile Practice. The ideal candidate will have experience leading the technical direction for mobile solutions, including working with iOS, BlackBerry, Android, and Windows Phone. The ideal candidate will have experience in complete mobile solutions, and is well versed in client technologies, server technologies, cloud systems, networking and security. You will be working with MDM and Dual Persona (containerization) systems in an R&D lab and architecting solutions for our clients, as well as helping to build out NTT DATA's MDM capabilities.
• Develop and document detailed architectures for mobile solutions
• Drive the process of researching, identifying and evaluating new and exiting mobile governance technologies including MDM, MAM, and Dual Persona (containerization)
• Work on a team to build a unique MDM tool.
• Help build out NTT DATA's MDM and BYOD practice.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will enable design of the best possible technology solutions
• A deep understanding of the mobile technology landscape
• Ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills across all levels; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language that is the parlance of each group
• A dynamic and engaging presentation style that commands respect inspires confidence and earns trust
• Demonstrated deployments of enterprise BlackBerry BES and at least one of the leading MDM platforms including MobileIron, Air-Watch, Divide (Enterproid), Good
• Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management
• Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM), Dual Persona, and Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions
• Strong knowledge of design and architecture patterns.
• Experience with building both SaaS and on-prem software solutions
• Experience writing excellent documentation
- 5+ years of experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM), Dual Persona, and Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions
- Strong knowledge of design and architecture patterns.
- Experience with building both SaaS and on-prem software solutions
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 16 months ago
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...