Oracle Planning Lead ASCP, Demantra
Location : Grafton, WI
Duration : Till Nov , 2013
Supply Chain Planning: Advanced Planning 5yrs
Master Scheduling/MRP and Oracle Supply Chain Planning 5yrs exp
Supply Chain Planning: Demand Planning 5yrs exp
Discrete MFG: E-Records in Discrete Manufacturing 5yrs exp
Questions to be asked :
Does the candidate have experience upgrading Oracle Apps from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11?
Does the candidate have experience leading Oracle Delta training courses?
Does the candidate understand the differences between 11.5 and 12.3.1 in the planning area?
Have you as the supplier worked with this contractor before on a project? (Or have a trusting relationship with this contractor?)
Description Of Services:
General Experience Desired
- Experience in the role of functional lead in implementing EBS PLANNING (ASCP/Demantra) for a DISCRETE manufacturer(v11 and later)
- Ability to develop system requirements
- Experience configuring EBS to match system and business requirements
- Ability to develop system procedures and test scripts
- Train and mentor project team
- 3-5 years of experience implementing Oracle Discrete Manufacturing
- Functions as hands on Oracle Planning Lead working in liaison with other Oracle EBS Team members and the Project Manager
- Interacts with senior members of project team and client team members
- Multiple industry expertise within discrete manufacturing environment
- Provides strategic leadership to best practices
- Ability to resolve business and technical issues
- Prior consulting experience.
- Travel - Mon-Fri required
- Upgrade Impact Analysis
- Configuration of Upgraded System
- Assist in the development of training materials and test scripts
- Delta training classes
- Documentation and training materials for the above
RJT Compuquest - 17 months ago