For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE: WAT) with more than 5,000 employees and is represented in 85 countries around the world.
Waters Corporation is currently seeking an entry level Evaluation Specialist to join our organization. In this role, the individual will join our Separations Evaluation Department which is a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment that is comprised of evaluation scientists, instrument/software development engineers and quality representatives. Here we support the evaluation of our new instrumentation.
In this role, the individual will gain exposure to multiple areas of our evaluation department including but not limited to: instrumentation/software evaluation and quality assurance. The specialist will help support and maintain test cases, defects databases, perform data integrity/internal audits and assist in project management quality workflows. In addition, the successful candidate will support Separations Evaluation servers, working closely with Informatics and IT departments. This is a unique opportunity for individuals who enjoy scientific instrumentation and software.
- Maintain the tracker database
- Generate reports for test cases and defects
- Revise test case procedures, templates, and work instructions
- Audit data integrity for IDP milestones and releases
- Interact regularly with R&D, Quality, and Global Service Support during the development of the new instrumentation and software
- Support the VM server for Separations Evaluation department
Waters Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, preferably within analytical chemistry or a related scientific field of study.
- Familiarity with the Waters suite of products and software is high desirable
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is highly desirable
Previous experience developing and testing scientific instrumentation/software strongly preferred
- Additional education in computer science or a related IT field of study is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize the workload and effective time management in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills are required.
For 50 years, the Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations,...