- Performs requirements analysis, functional analysis, and synthesis of USSTRATCOM’s Windows requirements.
- Builds hardware and software technical solutions based on submitted requirements documents and customer interviews.
- Develops project definitions and engineering estimates to include cost estimates and cost benefit analyses.
- Manages/performs implementation for technical solutions built. Owns the systems they implement and provides response to government questions/concerns with regard to these systems.
- Provides inputs on technical refresh and life cycle planning for systems assigned. Participates in all phases of the development life cycle with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing and acceptance phases.
- Designs and prepares technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results.
- Prepares briefings and updates on project/task status. Prepares purchase requests and configuration management documentation.
- Builds Windows servers, ensures security requirements are met, tests servers/systems/software/hardware, and integrates/installs them into the production environment.
- Ensures all necessary documentation to operate and maintain the equipment and/or software is provided to the Service Delivery team.
- Performs performance monitoring and provides documentation of issues and recommendations to Service Delivery team.
- Designs and develops highly complex, integrated solutions to meet business requirements or enhance performance.
- Performs and evaluates cost analyses and vendor comparisons for large scale projects to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations. Measures feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendation(s). Ensures adherence to model created and overall budgetary guidelines.
- Recommends moderately complex systems investment(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
- Provides escalated, highly complex technical support to customers by investigating and resolving systems-related matters of significance; provides support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of the complex system requirements and problems. Develops training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology. Prepares reports regarding new technology to communicate to appropriate personnel.
- Provides technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
CSSS.NET - 19 months ago