Photo Studio Coordinator
The Photo Department is looking for someone to join their team in the Salt Lake City photo studio. This position requires you to be motivated and willing to do whatever it takes to assist the photographers. This includes: picking product out of the Distribution Center, prepping product for shoots, contacting vendors to request samples, accurately setting the pace for the workflow of the entire studio, and other fun duties involved in maintaining a clean and organized work space. So, if you are a creative, organized, intelligent, hardworking, 120-percenter who values a challenging work environment with strong potential for advancement, we want to meet you!
- Accurately picking product out of the Distribution Center for the photographers to shoot while following inventory management protocols
- Assisting Photographers to produce high-quality images by steaming clothing and helping prep the product for photography
- Ensure efficiency by maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the photo studio
- Potential for other responsibilities based on initiative and experience
- Morning shift
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an ever changing, sometimes chaotic environment
- Basic knowledge of Windows and/or Mac operating environments
- Must possess an interest in photography, ecommerce, and web usability
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Willingness and ability to operate a fork lift (certification preferred, but willing to train)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel highly preferred
- Bachelors degree or some college level education is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
- We use the gear we sell all employees are privy to incredible gear deals across a huge range of outdoor sports, action sports and lifestyle products
- All employees have access to special opportunities with vendors, resorts, resort passes, industry events, etc.
- Backcountry.com is growing and evolving. All employees have strong opportunity for career advancement and growth
We Use the Gear We Sell.
backcountry.com - 12 months ago
Liberty Interactive Corp. (formerly Liberty Media Corp.) stands by your right to shop at home and online. The company is focused on video...