• This person would receive and track vacation request for shop production personnel, track contract time records, gather information for tool box meetings, and timekeeping.
• Maintain welder qualification list and continuity log.
• Perform data collection on SAP for margin analysis.
• maintain qualification records, near miss /observation spreadsheet, and training record maintenance.
• Prepares reports for departmental budgets.
• Assists planning in preparation of schedules and documentation.
• Compiles, prepare and distribute documentation regarding practices and procedures.
• Additional administrative support duties as needed.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 4 years of related office experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• SAP is a plus.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, data entry, filing and interpretation of written instructions.
• Ability to maintain accuracy of manufacturing and quality documentation.
Cameron - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...