Sr. Process Manager (USA)-731352
If you possess excellent process management and leadership skills we have an opportunity for you to assist with the relocation of offshore Back Office processes to Wilmington, Delaware.
The ideal candidates will be responsible to lead teams up to 10 full time employees and contractors to process Back Office tasks currently being completed offshore for Bankruptcy, Estates, and Central Operations.
Day to day oversight of a process or processes. Involves collecting data, measuring performance against requirements and reporting process performance to senior leadership and executives. Responsible for process infrastructure and centralized oversight. Identifies and implements process improvements and drives issue resolution/risk mitigation activities. Develops and maintain formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams. Acts as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- Planning objectives/required actions to complete a project or process redesign effort (evaluating solutions and resources, assessing current state)
- Documenting processes and projects (creating project reports, presentations, business cases, and diagrams)
- Meeting with key stakeholders or performers required to complete the work
- Administrative tasks (responding to e-mails, phone calls, and general inquiries)
- Training and development
- High School Diploma, GED or Military Experience
- 1 year of experience in Process Management
- Bachelors Degree
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project management certification.
- 1 year of experience in Compliance or Risk Management
- 2 years of experience in Process Management
- 2 years of experience in Relationship management
- 1 year of experience in Project Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Operations
Primary Location : United States-Delaware-New Castle-New Castle Co DE-Call Ctr (18004)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...