The job of Chief Nursing Officer is to manage and handle the entire nursing personnel of a hospital. They have to make sure that the nursing staff are well qualified and perform their duties well. Functions in senior management role under the general direction of the Senior Vice President, in accordance with professional standards and the philosophy and mission of the Department of Nursing and the Hospital.
Organize and manage the nursing personnel in the hospital
Training new staff
Presenting reports to the management
Developing operating guidelines and techniques for the hospital staff
Ensuring that the medical professionals are sticking to the value of perform of the hospital
Ensuring that the staff are kept current with the newest improvements in the area of nursing through
Ensuring that the nursing personnel work complying with the state and federal laws
Listening to the problems of the nursing staff and solving them
Formulating temporary and long lasting programs for the progression of the nursing department
- Excellent management skills
- Strong healthcare knowledge
- Care and sympathy to cope with patients
- Ability to perform under high stages of stress in urgent situation cases
- Excellent effective time control planning skills
- Must be organized
- Excellent control skills
- Good management skills
- Ability to perform for lengthy hours
- Bachelor in Nursing ( BSN )
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN in the state
- A positive energetic professional.
- 3 years of work experience or equivalent in an administrative position
- Critical Care experience in a hospital setting is a plus!
Compensation: Competitive salary with full-benefits, to be discussed.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.