company, is a leading federal security solution provider that supports National Security initiatives around the globe for over 15 years with more than 6,600 employees working in all 50 states and overseas. We offer state-of-the-art solutions in Construction Surveillance, Intel Analysis, Physical/Personnel/Facility Security, Investigative Analytics, Security Analytics, Counter-Surveillance, Personal Security, Infrastructure Protection, Litigation Support, Records Management, Cyber/Forensics, Training & Law Enforcement, and Immigration Investigation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a
Information Systems Security Engineer - TS/SCI (IC DTE)
Provide expert technical services on all aspects of Information Security. Responsible for writing information security policy drafts, writing and reviewing Memorandum of Agreements and coordinating and managing all aspects of the Certification and Accreditation. Advise and assess system design/architecture as well as defining, designing and evaluating information security systems. Manage multi-agency information sharing and integration security. Maintain affiliations with high-level personnel at multiple agencies and organizations involved in Information Security. Tasking includes incident response, system access approval, audit log review, Configuration Control Board and daily consultations/consulting on a wide variety of security issues. Report, document and investigate all security related incidents; assist with development and implementation of corrective measures. Media transfer between systems of differing classifications in accordance with DCID 6/3, ICD 503 and local procedure.
Candidate will work with all IT groups to build IT systems with security planned from the start. Work with developers, system engineers, project managers, and users to identify the level of protection systems will need. Understand and be able to identify what group or process will satisfy security requirement.
USIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Act as the representative of the Information System Security Manager ensuring compliance with IS security procedures.
- Generate and maintain System Security Plans per DCID 6/3 and ICD 503.
- Support efforts to operate, maintain, and dispose of information system materials in accordance with security directives, policies and practices and as annotated in Systems Security Plans.
- Generate and implementation of requisite security training ensuring user security awareness of responsibilities prior to system access.
- Initiate protective and corrective measures when incident or vulnerabilities are discovered.
- Ensure IA hardware and software complies with security configuration guides.
- Ensure all IA related documentation is accurate and current.
- Implement and enforce IA policies and procedures as defined by C&A documentation.
- Ensure users are aware of their IA responsibilities.
- The ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at once and operate in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Perform Operations & Sustainment (O&S) functions for the NCE network security infrastructure (firewalls, web gateways, mail gateways, ids, load balancers, performance monitoring tools, mgt systems, etc)
- Perform maintenance and/or advanced configuration of equipment in order to protect the network from emerging cyber threats
- Conduct forensic traffic/log analysis to isolate issues or respond to analyst alerts
- Respond to escalated troubleshooting requests
- Maintain and administer network infrastructure standards, documentation and fault tolerance
- Present Monitoring/Test Results and Reports as required
- Perform/support integration testing as required
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and conduct a technical decomposition categorization, remediation, and lien resolution
- Execute remediation process to implement technical solutions to address vulnerability findings in Retina and reported to VMS
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Active TS/SCI clearance required.
10-15 years of related experience in data security administration.
Candidate must have knowledge of and experience with DCID 6/3 and ICD 503; knowledge of customer's security requirements is desirable; system accreditation and security documentation.
Candidate must possess IAM II certification to start in accordance with DOD 8570.1M. This position is defined as in 8570.1M chapter 4, pg 35. Candidate is required to understand how our customer's DCID 6/3 and ICD 503 process work and how systems security requirements will be met.
o Netscreen Firewall
- Strong network security background with a working knowledge of three or more of the following platforms:
o Sidewinder Firewall
o McAfee Web Gateway
o McAfee Email Gateway
o Netscout Performance Manager
o Netscout Infinistream
o Blue Coat
o Cisco ASA
o Cisco IPS/IDS
Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- CISSP certification or equivalent (CAP, GSLC, CISM)
- System administration experience
- Network engineering experience
- System design and development experience
USIS SS Intelligence Security
Altegrity - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard