Camden has been recognized by FORTUNE® Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in the country! This award reflects the commitment of Camden’s associates to creating a great workplace by working together, giving back to our communities, and having fun. As one of the largest publicly traded multi-family companies in the United States, we are proud to provide apartment homes to more than 100,000 people. If you are interested in a rewarding and fun career, Camden is the place for you!
Camden is searching for a Leasing Consultant to join our team. A Leasing Consultant is Camden’s first impression to potential and current residents. Greeting potential and current residents, taking requests/complaints by phone or in-person, participating in outreach marketing activities, and assist in planning resident functions are just a few of the great responsibilities of a Leasing Consultant. This position requires a customer service and sales mentality.
- Showing apartments and answering potential residents questions
- Assist in monitoring renewals and distribute and follow-up on renewal notices
- Prepares and assists with all leasing paperwork
- Process applications for approvals (credit check, rental history, etc.)
- Use customer service skills to take requests, complaints, comments, and resolve them quickly
- Participate in outreach marketing activities to obtain traffic
- Distribute newsletters, pamphlets, and flyers, etc.
- Maintain filing system
- May be required to perform or assist in special projects or activities as needed
- Many opportunities for professional and personal development and career growth
- Company Benefits (visit our Benefits webpage Camden Benefits )
- 20% rent discount at all Camden communities for fulltime employees
- A chance to work for a Fortune 100 Best Company!!!
- College education is preferred but not required
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) preferred but not required
- Leasing, sales, and customer service experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws is preferred
- Must be a sales minded individual with attention to detail
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to show units to prospective residents, inspect the property, and deliver notices
- May require climbing stairs
Camden Property Trust
- 2 years ago - save job