Primary responsibility is to drive and optimize operational performance across multiple portfolios within the Debt Management, Mortgage, and Fraud Operations department. These goals will be completed through the successful candidate’s ability to lead and perform data and quantitative analyses, reporting, and risk controls. Support the design and ongoing maintenance of operational reporting, data architecture, risk controls and policies associated with regulatory and audit compliance, and developing innovative technological solutions. This candidate will be required to be the go to expert on data analysis and reporting requirements to support operations. This candidate will work in close partnership with senior operational leaders, credit risk, information technology, external consultants, and risk management. This role will have direct management responsibility of 2-4 quantitative analysts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop a team of quantitative analysts
- Ability to package and present analytical findings & ideas in a logical manner to technical and non-technical audiences
- Drive operational, regulatory, and compliance issue remediation through data and technology
- Partnering/leading reporting efforts and analytical agendas
- Act as an internal consultant/project manager and contributor on technical issues regarding data analysis, database infrastructure
- Serve on and lead cross-functional project teams
- Minimum of 5 years of data analytics experience in banking/financial services or related field
- Superior conceptual/data analysis skills
- Excellent communications skills – ability to interact with and influence senior executives, as well as 3 rd party servicers
- Strong integrative thinking and problem solving ability
- Self motivated and driven for success
- Experienced in SAS/SQL
Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Data/Risk analytics experience in delinquent debt operations management
- Technical expertise in SAS/SQL
- Bachelors Degree in quantitative field (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics, Computer Science)
- Advanced degree in relevant field highly desired
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Citizens Financial Group - 22 months ago
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...