Job Responsibilities of Retail Sales Teammate |
In this excellent opportunity, you'll be responsible for presenting tire product and automotive service clearly while developing retail merchandising skills in order to provide professional, timely and courteous customer service.
- Demonstrate a high level of energetic response to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
- Listen closely to each customer's needs, document and determine the best possible response and solution.
- Communicate accurately with customer service manager and technicians to establish time commitments that meet Firestone standards and exceed customer requirements.
- Use company documents to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers in ensuring exceptional customer care.
- Follow proper exit procedures: explain all warranties and options to all customers, thank them and display appreciation for their business.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
At least 1 year of Retail Sales Experience.
Valid driver’s license required.
Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
A college degree is preferred. Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- Part-time can lead to full time opportunities.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer , in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone/Firestone - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Firestone Complete Auto Care does more than provide you with high-quality maintenance, repairs and tires. We're involved in a wide variety...