Assists Transportation manager with the redelivery of Service Requests, maintains accurate records of service requests and provides such documentation to transportation manager. Contributes to the resolution of subscriber requests. Assists District Managers with open or down routes as needed. Assists with distribution of partner publications (My Trib, Weekender, Journals, etc) as needed. Handles additional duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Redelivers service request within one hour of receipt and to the subscriber’s door
• Delivers shortages to carriers prior to the 6 a.m. deadline
• Inform District personnel of redelivery problems and trends.
• Maintain accurate written records of all redeliveries including the time complaint received, time delivered, and type of complaint.
• Deliver partner publications as needed (My Trib, Weekender, Journals, etc).
• Assist District Managers with route delivery when needed.
• Assist Transportation Manager with vehicle maintenance when time allows..
• Act as back up fleet driver as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record, ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Experience in prioritization of tasks essential.
Wyoming-Casper-Casper Star Tribune
Casper Star Tribune
Feb 25, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
Lee Enterprises - 17 months ago