The Audio Recording Specialist will set-up, operate and maintain audio recording equipment to record subject matter experts recited information about geographic regions. Following the recording sessions, the audio recording specialist will edit and perform sound quality checks on the edited material for inclusion with computer-based training modules being concurrently developed to expedite final production and enhance overall quality. Responsible for demonstrating and promoting superior quality and service to customers (both internal and external) through ProSol’s core values: Speed, Integrity, Excellence, Reliability, and Long-term Commitment.
- Demonstrate the ability to efficiently multi-task and work in a fluid work environment with competing demands.
- Possess specialized subject matter expertise and be able to apply tools and techniques to resolve process problems.
- Must be comfortable offering advice to those being recorded
- Must be able to exercise initiative to facilitate the organization's stated goals.
- Three years related audio recording and editing experience.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years related experience.
- 5 years’ experience can be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
Language Skills & Proficiency:
- Must be able to lift and move recording equipment, up to 50 lbs.
Standard Work Hours:
- 10 hour workdays (7:30 am - 5:30 pm)