Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of a formal disaster recovery plan that includes effective process flow from documentation, testing and implementation
- Facilitates problem escalation process as part of Reactive Problem Management.
- Manage activities that include Problem Tickets for escalated incidents, Communication of Problem to ITS Leads through Problem Notification emails, Communication of Problem via the ITS Outage Notification Website.
- Conducts Problem Analysis Sessions completing Problem Analysis Worksheets, Known Errors and Workaround records.
- Assigns tasks from Problem ticket for Short Term and Long Term Action Items identified, and Prepares and distributes Problem Analysis Summary.
- Prepares, enhances, and provides Proactive and Reactive Analysis of Incident, Problem, and Change Management Reports to identify trends, impact on ITS groups, and identify potential repeat problems.
- Monitors Problem tasks on a daily basis to assure procedural integrity.
- Primary Resource for Problem Management processes.
- Bachelor degree in technology or related field or equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- 3-5 years in a project
management, analyst or problem resolution position
- Experience serving in a medium to large centralized IT environment, experience in managed service environment preferred.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and/or skills in the following areas:
- Ability to perform problem solving techniques
- Ability to manage time to effectively perform the tasks on schedule
- Strong documentation and IT operation skills
- Change Management processes, tools, standards and techniques
- Ability to facilitate and lead group discussions
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle
- Interacts with all
Tech Services leadership, Applications, and EPMO groups in reporting and analysis of critical problems.
- Works with IT Leadership on emergency change coordination
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CO-Englewood-Denver Meridian North
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 13 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...