Accenture Software - Infrastructure Technology Support Analyst
Location: Bolivar, MO
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a key enabler of long term growth for Accenture, Accenture Software (ASW) has the charter to identify, launch, incubate and scale vertical software business opportunities in partnership with Operation Groups, Industries, Growth Platforms or Geographic strategy. This will be achieved through both organic and inorganic opportunities with the immediate positioning of the business under the software operating model key to its short, medium and long term success.
The IT Support Analyst will be expected to:
- Plan and implement medium to high risk changes on production systems
- Plan and designnew platforms and integrating new technologies into existing infrastructure
- Evaluate new technologies and new releases
- Conduct cost analysis of newly designed platforms and technologies Focus on Accenture and industry standards, policies and best practices
- Analyze and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systems
- Resolve Level 1and 2 incidents affecting the operation/availability of production systems, through troubleshooting and implementing known fixes
- Conduct trend analysis with a focus on proactive identification of events/issues that threaten performance and a consistent & timely resolution and documentation
- Deploy standard repeatable build outs
- Install, configure, patch and maintain appropriate technologies (e.g. servers/databases/network/ storage/software solutions)
- Manage and support backup strategies
- Analyze system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions
- Monitor vendors' release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as required
- Assist disaster recovery tests
- Create and review technical system recovery plans
- Review the problem management register and identify and implement actions
- Assess/install/maintain third-party tools
- Associates degree in a computer related field or at least 6 months of IT helpdesk experience.
- Technology Troubleshooting experience
- Problem Solving & Escalation Management
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Team player that puts the success of the company ahead of their own personal success.
- Results, action-oriented, with a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- Shows concern for quality in their work and practices continuous improvement.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 10 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...